Our lunch provider, Axxis Catering, offers convenient, online ordering. Ordering delicious lunches through Axxis Catering is a paperless process. Use the link below to visit the new Axxis Catering /John Knox online ordering system, specifically tailored for our school community.
If your child requires special dietary meals (gluten free, dairy free, allergens), contact Axxis Catering and they will be happy to accommodate you in any way they can. Axxis Catering operates a completely nut free facility.
NOTE: Families may order lunches any time, but the school lunch program will not begin until the second week of the school year. (September 12.)
- Visit https://JohnKnox.hotlunches.net/
- Select “Click Here to Register”
- Use the Access Code JKHL to begin creating your account. Complete the registration form and select “Register Now.”
- Add your child’s name and homeroom under the “Students” button, and order meals for your choice of days. (If you are placing an order BEFORE knowing your child's homeroom, simply select any homeroom within your child's grade level. We will make any necessary changes as we move forward.)
- Once you have selected your child’s lunches for the month, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the button that says, “Update Order and Proceed.”
- Pay online to complete your lunch order.
Please note: Axxis Catering requires 48 hours notice of your lunch order. (For example, if you are ordering a lunch for Monday, you must place your order by Saturday at 6 pm.)
We know our students will enjoy delicious lunches prepared by Axxis Catering, and we hope parents enjoy the simplicity and convenience of using our lunch provider!