Share Your Story. Create Your Legacy.
The John Knox Christian School Foundation was established to help donors tailor their giving and estate planning needs with gifts that can have an immediate or long-term impact.
Planned gifts and estate gifts given to John Knox Christian School Foundation provide funds that contribute to tuition reduction, bursaries, enhanced programs, or capital expenditures. The Foundation offers choice and flexibility through five distinct funds.
Choose a fund that reflects your passion for Christian education:
- Capital Reserve Fund
- Bursary and Scholarship Fund & Long-Term Endowment
- Technology and Innovation Fund
- Long-Term Sustainability Fund
- Student Development Fund
Your future gifts can give hope to students for generations to come! Ask your financial advisor or contact us to learn more about:
- Will preparation
- Endowment gifts
- Gifts of cash or securities
- Gifts in memory of a loved one
- Gifts of life insurance
- Using your RRSP/RRIF in your planned giving
- “A Child Called Charity”
- Giving arrangements tailored
Contact us for more information about the impact of your support. Or CLICK HERE to make an online donation to the JKCS Foundation.